2015 Balletto Vineyards Rosé of Pinot Noir

Estate: Balletto Vineyards

Region: Russian River Valley, Sonoma County, California, United States of America


Tasting Note:July 6, 2016

Last of the three Rosés tasted today. Beautiful link pink hue, almost magenta. Fruitest on the nose of the three with layers of red berries, bright cherries and watermelon. Even some gummy worms. Moderate acidity (6.5/10) and lively on the palate with tons of tropical, citrus and fruity notes. Some grapefruit, unripe strawberries, lime and wet stones in the finish. Crisp light bodied with a long well balanced finish. Our favorite PN rosé to date and stunning QPR.

The Rosé of Pinot Noir is made from fruit that is all estate grown in the Russian River Valley. Made of 100% Pinot Noir that was cold fermented until completely dry in stainless steel. They whole cluster press 75% of the grapes while the other 25% is bleed off from their regular fermentation. 1,815 cases produced.

Drink Dates:

2016 till 2018.


91 points.

Price Point:

$$ - Provided as a sample from the estate. Can be purchased for $26.00 from the estate.